Digestate Flexible Storage Bag
The Ultra Flex Polyethylene flexible bag can hold virtually any type of liquid and offers both a short term and permanent solution for most storage requirements from digestate to water.
- Simple installation
- Completely stable. A flat level ground is the only requirement
- Available in several sizes and volumes
- Eyelets , outlets, Valves and other fittings can be added as required
- Bags can be connected to each other to increase storage
- Eliminates odours from Digestate, Slurry, Manure, Liquid fertilizer
- High Chemical resistance in a wide range of temperatures( -30 to + 60 C)
- Design life exceeding 25 years
- 10 years warranty material
- 100% recyclable
- If damaged the bag can easily be repaired by highly skilled Technician’s.
- Easy to clean out, and store
- CE Marking
- ISO 9001 Quality Certification in manufacturing process of liner & Digestate Bag
- Certificate Storage Water
The Digestate Bags are manufactured in our UK factory, by highly skilled technicians.
The materials are welded and tested to specification by our highly experienced staff who are CSWIP certified by TWI. CSWIP is the nationally recognised qualification for geosynthetic installers and welders within the industry. TWI operates a Department of Trade and Industry accredited scheme for personnel certification in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024 through the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Enviroseals management and fabrication procedures are accredited to ISO9001 and provide fully traceable material documentation, installation reports and test records. We also offer independent UKAS accredited Laboratory testing for material conformance and weld strength.